Sunday, February 23, 2014

Im back

It's been over a year since I wrote that last, and my first, post. Lots has happened and nothing has happened. I am realizing how depressing that post is. Why would anyone want to read that? Is this for me, or for other people? Why do I feel like this is a form of sitting here and feeling sorry for myself. Or, is it cathartic? Who knows. I am going to try it for a bit and see how it goes and what it might evolve into. At the very least, yes - hopefully there is some catharsis in getting it out. And at best? Who knows. Not even sure what I want out of it when it comes right down to it. I don't want this to be all gloom and doom and about my "struggles". That is so lame. And it is not the full picture. I have so much. And maybe that is worth capturing as well.

I saw this manifesto in the bathroom of Fedora on friday. I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment