Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Here I am!

So....3 years have passed...

Everything and nothing has changed.
Jack is nearly 4 years old.
We are still in the same apt in Fort Greene. It no longer feels like positive change (see earlier blog post).
I just resigned from my job. Big news!
I am in the process of adjusting to my new life, a new life pace, and am trying to set the foundation for what I want to do next.
I am still "figuring it out". And...
...inevitably, I'm still Stuck & Dry!

I have written quite a few bits and pieces since I have quit, and even before, and I am going to start copying them over...the posts won't be in chronological order, but better to have the writing than not....I thought about creating a new blog, but I already have so many that I have started and then stopped. I'd rather to keep following through, and continue this trajectory...

No comments:

Post a Comment