Tuesday, May 12, 2015

1 year, nearly 3 months later...


So here I am, after nearly 1 year and 3 months of not writing. And a lot has changed. A LOT. Related to the topic at hand with this blog, the biggest change is that I am pregnant! 36 weeks pregnant. I don't want to jinx myself and say I am in the homestretch, but many would say, I am indeed in the homestretch.

It feels like a gaping black hole to have not written for such a long, critical time in the "process" or, in my "journey". There is such a lot that I could fill you in on but I don't feel like going there right now.

The sun is shining, its 80-something degrees. I am on my 5th day of maternity leave, and I don't want to talk about how I got here and what I went through, right now at least. Right now, I want to switch gears. I want to talk about all the ways I am embracing this generous generous amount of leave that my company has given me. I want to take some notes, leave some thoughts, and share some thinking if not every day, than nearly every day, so I can remember this time and know that I have not let it go to waste. Keep me honest, blog.

So let me bring you up to speed on what I have been up to since I left the office and didn't look back on Thursday afternoon….


No comments:

Post a Comment