Tuesday, May 12, 2015

MAT LEAVE: DAY 4


I have a ton of little things to do..maybe I am creating these little things as a way to keep myself busy…I am definitely staying busy, but also relaxing. Yesterday I had lunch at Ted & Honey (in the park), and started a book my sister had read - "Maya's Notebook". I am enjoying it a lot so far. I liked this quote from Maya's grandmother on p.7: "Look, kiddo, there are moments when a person has no control over their own life - things happen, that's all." This feels like one of those times for me, on a number of levels.

I walked to Target and later went to the Gap - got some much needed maternity shirts for summer. Popped by Babies R Us in city - holy consumption glut…it was an overwhelming experience and I had to leave. Got my moles checked out by Dermatologist (all good!) and then tried to throw some clothes away at home.

A good mix of nice day with getting things done…


No comments:

Post a Comment